Mike Taylor Quartet Pendulum LP Factory Sample 1st UK 1966 Columbia Pressing

Sold Date: November 7, 2019
Start Date: October 20, 2019
Final Price: £999.00 (GBP)
Seller Feedback: 1158
Buyer Feedback: 896


Mike Taylor Quartet - Pendulum LP 
Rare Factory Sample
One Of The Rarest 60s British Jazz LPs Out There! (See My Other Harold Mcnair Affectionate Fink For Sale Too)
1st & Only UK MONO Original 1966 Columbia Pressing  - Super Rare!! 
Catalogue Number: SX 6042
Being Thinned Out Of My Personal Vault As I'm Looking To Buy My First House, Some Real Gems From All Genres Are About To Get Listed... I Need To Be Clear From The Outset, I'm Not Desperate To Sell These As It's A Deposit Top Up Only,  So Stupid Offers Will Be Ignored....
Stamped Matrix Information
Side 1 Matrix: XAX 3048 - 1U  Stamper 1 R Side 2 Matrix: XAX 3049 - 1U Stamper 1 G
Vinyl Cleaning / Storing
The Vinyl Has Been Professionally Cleaned On My Clear Audio Double Matrix Sonic Record Cleaner Prior To Play Grading, & Both Records Now Sit Housed In Nagaoka 102 Anti Static Inner Sleeves Inside A Standalone Thick White Card Inner 
Grading
The Vinyl Has Been Fully Play Graded & Visually Graded Below In Accordance With The Rare Record Price Guides Grading System (RRPG) :
Cover Strictly Graded: Good ( Clear Spine Text , Front Is Reasonably Clean With Minimal Marks, The Bottom Seam Has A 5cm Split Located Centrally ! - The Rear On The Whole Is 65% Clean, With The Remaining 35% Just Having Some Light Brown Aged Spots & Light Discolouration In General - Everything Clearly Visible In The Hi-Res Photo's Above/Below..)
Vinyl Side 1 Visual Strict: Very Good (Using Natural Daylight To Grade!) ( Respectable Condition - Has The Odd Faint Hairline/Scuff, And I Mean Faint No Gouges Or Ghastly Marks!! )
Vinyl Side 2 Strict Visual: Very Good (Using Natural Daylight To Grade!) ( Respectable Condition - Has The Odd Faint Hairline/Scuff, And I Mean Faint No Gouges Or Ghastly Marks!! )
Labels: The Labels Are Textured & Have Some Very Faint Brown Spots On Them
Vinyl Side 1 Play Grade:  1. Excellent  2. Excellent  3. Excellent ( Has Negligible Background Surface Sound In Parts But Nothing Overpowering! )
Overall Side One Has Beautiful Audio Playback!!
Vinyl Side 2 Play Grade:   1. Excellent  2. Strict Very Good+ ( Has Small Pops 3min 50sec In Just Before The Solo Bass Starts & Static from 4min 40secs For 7/8 Seconds, And There's Ever So Slight Mild Distortion On Some Of The Sax Parts, Nothing Detrimental!) 3. Excellent ( Has 2 Tiny Ticks 50 Seconds In & 1 Tiny Pop In The Run Out At The End )
Overall Side Two Has Respectable Audio Playback!!

Delivery
The Records Will Be Housed Outside Of The Main Cover Whilst In Transit To Prevent Any Damage To The Covers Seams, And It Will Be Sent In A Recycled 'Readers Digest' / 'World Record Club' Style Box For Additional Protection.
Free Fully Tracked International Shipping Is The Only Way Of Sending This
PO BOX Addresses Not Permitted Sorry
Confirmed PayPal Accounts Only

Record Grading System Explained
Mint Description: The record itself is in brand new condition with no surface marks or deterioration in sound quality. The cover and any extra items such as the lyric sheet, booklet or poster are in perfect condition. Records advertised as Sealed or Unplayed should be Mint
Excellent Description: The record shows some signs of having been played, but there is very little lessening in sound quality. The cover and packag­ing might have slight wear and/or creasing.
Very Good Description: The record has obviously been played many times, but displays no major deterioration in sound quality, despite noticeable sur­face marks and the occasional light scratch. Normal wear and tear on the cover or extra items, without any major defects, is acceptable
Good Description: The record has been played so much that the sound quality has noticeably deteriorated, perhaps with some distortion and mild scratches. The cover and contents suffer from folding, scuffing of edges, spine splits, discoloration, etc.