May 10, 2021
Start Date: May 7, 2021
Final Price: $33.79 (USD)
Seller Feedback: 618
Buyer Feedback: 83
Rare classic Debbie Deb! Looks & sounds great. Don't miss out!
Artist: Debbie Deb
Title: Lookout Weekend
Vinyl Condition: VG+
Cover Condition: Generic VG+ (see pics for track list & condition)
***Combined Shipping: We'll combine shipping costs for each additional record you purchase during a 3 day period. Only 90 cents for each additional record (Don't pay for 1st record until you're done shopping & requested an invoice)
CLASSIC VINYL LPs (33 1/3 rpm) & 12" SINGLESWe grade Vinyl & album Covers conservatively. Many of these records range from 25 to 45+ years old. However, our vinyl and covers are not graded on a sliding scale. For example, a record or cover from the 1970s is held to the same standards as one from the 2000s. We encourage you to check out the photos for the track list and cover condition.(anything abnormal looking on the vinyl pics is glare) Albums with covers not in their original shrink wrap will show some signs of wear. Cover wear may include scuffs, scratches, dealer cut, peels, rips, corners not squared, ink or label removal markings.
- Prior to posting, all records are thoroughly cleaned with the RF Record Cleaning System. If you have specific questions about the vinyl, cover, or any inserts/sleeves, etc. Please email us 1st, BEFORE bidding or purchasing. We'll respond to your request asap and provide additional information or pictures if needed.
- We'll Combine Shipping costs for each additional record you purchase during a 72 hour period as long as you don't pay until you are completely done shopping. (only 90 cents for each additional record after the 1st one) Do not pay until you're done shopping and contact us requesting an invoice. If you need additional time just email us. If the shipping price appears incorrect, you must email us requesting an invoice PRIOR to paying. No shipping cost adjustments or refunded shipping will be made after you pay, because Ebay charges fees immediately, based on your payment.
- All records will be packaged properly in a record box with cardboard stiffner and/or bubblewrap & Fragile stickers on both sides. (there is no need to request it)
- Records will be shipped outside the album sleeve to prevent seam splitting. If SEALED, other precautions will be taken. If it's a generic 12" cover, record will be inside it.
- All records over $6.00 will arrive with a complimentary clear protective outer sleeve for your album or 12" single. Lots that average under $6.00 per record will not receive a protective sleeve for each record. (1 sleeve fits 2 records)
- Please contact us with any issues prior to leaving Feedback. We'll give you positive Feedback after we receive yours.
Below is our grading system. Please use this as a reference for the grades seen in the product title or description. Some records may be graded in-between 2 of these categories. (++ or -)
Our records are listed with two grades. The 1st grade is for the Vinyl condition and the 2nd grade is the condition of the album Cover. The records are graded visually and/or played. It has been our experience that many older records tend to sound better than they look. We don't grade inner sleeves or inserts. Some albums may not have the original inner sleeve, but many of them do. If the inner sleeve is very important to you, please email us prior to bidding.
Excellent (EX) An EX record ranges from very minimal signs of use to no wear and no scratches. They sound excellent and have no surface noise.
Cover: An EX cover is typically free of creases, personal labels, ink, or ring wear. They won't have any seam splits.
Very Good Plus (VG+) VG+ records will show some light signs of wear, including light scuffs or light scratches that do not affect your listening experience. VG+ records still sound great. They may have minor signs of handling such as light wear around the center hole from usage. They may have very light static between songs or possibly a very slight warp that will not affect the music.
Cover: VG+ covers show minor wear. A VG+ cover might have some very minor seam wear, a small crease, light wear marks along the perimeter, a small scuff or a very small seam split (less than one inch long) Also, a VG+ cover may have some small defacing, such as a dealer cut-out marking, a label, or a name written on it.
Very Good (VG)
Many of the imperfections found on a VG+ record are more obvious on a VG record. That said, VG records are among the best bargains in record collecting because more perfect copies are much more expensive. For many listeners, a VG record or sleeve fits their needs at a reasonable cost.
VG records will have more obvious scratches & flaws than a VG+ record. Despite visible imperfections, VG records still sound Very Good. They lack most of the original gloss found on factory-fresh records. Groove wear is evident on sight, some scratches may be deep enough to feel with a fingernail. When played, a VG record will have some surface noise during soft passages and/or during a song's intro or ending. (surface noise that will not overpower the music) A VG record may have a slight warp that will not affect the songs. A VG record should not skip. (If it skips on your player, you likely need to check the balance of your tone arm)
Cover: VG covers will have many signs of human handling and storage. Ring wear in the middle or wear along perimeter of the cover. Visible creases and seam splitting will be more obvious and may appear on multiple sides. Someone may have written on it, labeled it or stamped a price tag on it.
Good records have more significant scratches, surface noise, and groove wear than a VG record. The record's label may be worn, possibly significant ring wear, heavy writing, or obvious damage caused by someone trying to remove tape or stickers on the label and failed. A good condition record might have a warp. It should play without skipping. (if it skips on your player there are suggestions on the internet to remedy it) Many people enjoy Good sounding records until they can locate or afford an upgrade.
Cover: Has ring and/or edge wear to the point of distraction, shows more wear & tear than a VG, may have seam splits, heavier writing, labels, or possibly spill stains.
Paypal only. If you have any problems paying by Paypal please contact me know before you bid. Ebay requires that your order be sent to the address listed on your Paypal payment.
Postage & Supply costs have increased in '21. We charge $4.75 for shipping this item (US MEDIA MAIL includes tracking) ***Combined Shipping: only 90 cents for each additional record on combined record purchases*** Our records are packaged in cardboard LP mailers with appropriate filler material (bubble wrap and/or cardboard stiffeners to firm up the package, high quality tape & labels, and Fragile stickers on both sides) These materials aren't cheap and are factored into our reasonable shipping charge. It's very important to protect your new purchase during shipping.Be aware. From our experience with many Ebay vinyl sellers, we've learned many of them who charge cheaper shipping just stick the record in the box & send it. (sometimes not even in a record box)
Thank you for bidding. Good Luck!